So I am the worst! I don't know what to write at all!
This week we had a zone conference with President and Sister Leppard. They are so cool! I am so excited for the next 7 months with them. They had us laughing so much. They kind of remind me of Momma and Papa in the way that they were with each other. It was awesome.
We got some really good training from President. Some things that I really loved that he shared with us:
- the White Handbook is the little book of love.
- "Do the simple things well"
- the most important rule of the WHB is unwritten... "Don't do stupid things" (I feel like all I do is stupid things hahaha).
Oh last week we had a waterfight for pday... It was so fun! We got so wet! We were going to do it again this week but for the first time in a while the weather went bad... It's too cold and ewwie today.
I don't really remember too much of the week. But it was a better week, that much I do know. I have been feeling more motivated and stuff recently.
We get the dodge call tonight so we could have all changes this week.
I'll keep you updated!
Love you ALL!!
2. Elder Langner and Sister Woolsey showing us how it goes!
3. Our new 'hangout' place... Hanging out the window!
4. The Elders talking to us as we hang out the windows.
5. Walked in to the kitchen and saw this...
6. Little Princess Plaque hanging over my bed.